Come and make a difference in your local community and the world by joining us at our annual charity Car Show Classic on Saturday, September 17, 2016! You can enter a car, be a vendor, sponsor the event, or just bring friends and family to come and enjoy one of the best car shows around!
100% of the proceeds go to helping our community and the world through a variety of Rotary charity projects.
In addition to all the gorgeous cars entered into the show, Ardell Brown will be opening up his private collection of hundreds of classic cars for all to see.
Saturday, September 23, 2017
Ardell Brown’s Ranch
865 East 12000 South in Draper, Utah
Open to the public from 10 a.m.–4 p.m.
Car registration runs from 8:00–9:30 a.m.
Live and silent auctions throughout the day!
CAR ENTRY FEE:
- $16/first car
- $11/additional car
- $26/family of four
- Children 5 and under are free
- Car Club person discount – $11/per car load
- Additional discounts are available for Car Clubs
Tickets can be purchased at entry or from your local Rotary Club Member.
A $3.00 convenience fee will be charged for any credit/debit card use.
SPONSORS AND VENDORS:
To become a sponsor or vendor contact either Claude at 801-875-0116 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, Susan at 801-652-9961 or via email at email@example.com, or Lori at 801-508-4517 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, . We have different tiers of sponsorship, and we are happy to send you detailed sponsorship information.
When you become a sponsor, you get:
- Promotion on our web and social media sites
- Placement on printed advertisements
- Recognition in the press release and news coverage
- Tickets to the event
- And more!
Proceeds from this event go to benefit the following:
- Our work with Bear-O-Care which provides care an support to extreme special needs individuals and their families
- Third grader education program at local elementary schools which began over 15 years ago by purchasing a dictionary for every south valley student
- College scholarships to humanitarian-minded students
- Participation in Rotary’s Global effort to eradicate Polio
- Other local and international projects that meet the Mission of Rotary requirements.